Top 3 Most Extreme Helicopters in the World – Hello everyone first of all thanks for landing this article, if you probably want to know more about Army Or Military, So here are some Top 3 Most Extreme Helicopters in the World. This list of Helicopters are Insane and cause many casualties, so these helicopters are specially used in Warzone or any disaster prone area which needs help. So guys Let’s start the Article of “Top 3 Most Extreme Helicopters in the World“.
Top 3 Most Extreme Helicopters in the World –
1) Boeing AH-64 Apache –
Boeing AH-64 Apache is an attacking helicopter, which was originated in the United States. This Helicopter is a four-blade, twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and can capable to two-man crew. It has Nose-mounted sensors for target acquisition and night vision. This Beast is armed with a 30 mm (1.18 in) M230 chain gun carried between the main landing gear. In the front, it can carry an AGM-114 Hellfire and Hydra 70 rocket pods. This was first Originated on 30 September 1975. The Huges Helicopters was discontinued in 1984 and McDonnell Douglas continued AH- 64 Production and Development.
- Maximum Speed:- 182 mph, 293 km/h
- Range:- 295 mi, 476 km with Longbow radar
- Rate of Climb:- 2,500 ft/min
- Max. takeoff weight:- 10,433 kg
- Rotor System:- 4 main rotor blade, 4 tail rotor blade
- Guns:- 1×30 mm M230 Chain Gun with 1,200 rounds each.
- Rockets: – Hydra 70 70mm, CRV& 70 mm, and APKWS 70 mm.
- Missiles: – AGM-114 Hellfire, AIM-92 Stinger.
2) CH-47 Chinook –
CH-47 Chinook is a heavy lifting Helicopter, which was made in the United States. This Helicopter has huge twin-engine, tandem rotor heavy-lift helicopter. It is basically used transport heavy goods from Battlefield resupply. Its primary roles are troop movement, artility placement. It has the fuselage and three external vertical cargo hooks. This helicopter is way faster than the 1960s attack helicopters and utility helicopters. The CH-47 is the heaviest weight lifting Helicopters. Some People named it Native American Chinook People. It was one the aircraft that fixed along the fixed wing Lockheed C- 130 Hercules cargo aircraft.
- Maximum Speed – 196 mph, 315 km/h
- Range – 450 mi, 741 km
- Rate of Climb – 1,522 ft/min
- Max. weight takeoff – 22,680 kg
- Capacity -33-35 troops,
- 24 liters and attendants
- 10,886 kg cargo.
- Service Ceiling -20,000 ft
- Rotor Diameter -60 ft
- Crew -three (pilot, co-pilot, flight engineer or loadmaster)
3) KA 52 ALLIGATOR / Kamov Ka-52 –
KA 52 ALLIGATOR / Kamov Ka-52 is an attacking Helicopter. Which was made in Russia. This Helicopter is a single-seat, distinctive coaxial rotor system of the Kamov design. This Beast was designed in 1980s and adopted for service in the Russian army in 1995. It was used as an armed scout helicopter. During late 1990s, Israel Aerospace Industries developed a two-seat version, the Kamov Ka-50-2 “Erdogan”, to attack on Turkey helicopter competition.
- Maximum Speed- 196 mph, 170 km
- Range – 545 km
- Rate of Climb – 2,400 ft/min
- Max. takeoff weight – 10,800 kg
- Service of Ceiling – 18,000 ft operational, 13,000 ft
- Guns – 1xmobile semi-rigid 30 mm Shipunov 2A42 cannon (460 rounds total)
- Rockets – 2 x APU-6 Missile racks, able to accommodate a total of 9K121 Vikhr anti-tank missiles, Vympel R-73 air-to-air missiles, Kh-25 semi-active laser tactical air-to-ground missiles.
- Bombs – 4 x 250 kg bomb or 2 x 500 kg bomb.
- Other – 23 mm UPK 23-250 gun pods, 500 Lit. external fuel tank.